View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 13:22   #2888
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
While I was waiting for a reply here, I asked a VM customer service advisor on the VM webchat. They said it was possible to have 5 x V6s boxes, but they didn't give a total STB limit, so I think you're probably right with a total of 6 STBs
I am aware of some customers who have more than 3 V6's, but they shouldn't have been sold this really. There's a risk of maxing out the broadband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
My install was easy as the cables were already in the correct places. For the additional 2 more V6s, it would just be a case of switching the old Tivo and V+HD. I can easily do that myself.
It's the connection to the SuperHub that's the concern. I expect self-install only to be offered where there's a single V6, and it's going to be installed next to the SuperHub.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote