View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 11:39   #2887
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
There is a limit of 3 V6's, and 6 STBs in total.

Self-install for V6 is currently being trialled, but no date is yet set for when it'll be generally available (and even then I doubt it'll be available for an install as complex as yours)
Thanks for the reply SP,

While I was waiting for a reply here, I asked a VM customer service advisor on the VM webchat. They said it was possible to have 5 x V6s boxes, but they didn't give a total STB limit, so I think you're probably right with a total of 6 STBs

My install was easy as the cables were already in the correct places. For the 2 additional V6s, it would just be a case of switching the old Tivo and V+HD. I can easily do that myself.

Last edited by Ultimate.Conj; 13-02-2017 at 12:36.
Ultimate.Conj is offline   Reply With Quote