View Single Post
Old 24-03-2016, 16:11   #6351
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
The British Grand Prix is still a crown jewel event so protected for FTA. I know that only BBC1, BBC2, ITV, CH4 and CH5 used to be covered by this. At least that was the case a few years ago, may have been amended after the digital switch over to channels with full UK coverage.

So how SKY are going to get round this is a mystery unless the legislation is changing. As far as I know PICK TV can not be picked up in certain areas.
I appreciate Wikipedia may not be accurate but according to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ofco...ignated_Events it is not listed as a crown jewel

It is also states nothing about having to be on the those channels, just being free to air and since digital switchover pick tv would satisfy this requirement
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote