View Single Post
Old 24-03-2016, 12:20   #6348
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Remember when it was announced on here that sky sports couldn't have all the football coverage to make it fairer for the viewers.

Since then prices have gone up by Sky by 9 quid and we now have to pay for BT Sports

Cheers ofcom! Good work lads!
Nothing to do with Ofcom - it was an EC ruling that no longer applies. But the chances are that BT would have entered the market anyway regardless of the ruling in response to Sky entering the broadband market.

---------- Post added at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
Just fecking great another sport I follow now becomes a Sky exclusive. Shame as CH4's coverage looked pretty good. From 2019 I'll have to start developing an interest in something else.

Hope the Murdock **** choke on it. They still won't get a penny off me.
Channel 4 must be disappointed after only just winning it.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote