View Single Post
Old 17-03-2012, 00:08   #14
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Jersey and Guernsey lose VAT case against UK Treasury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Strange - I could have sworn the consumer benefited from the not paying of the VAT as well?
I cant deny it I am just guilty thats why would like consesus cableforum users who used them.

Now personally I only used them infrequent when struggled to find it in shops films want namely The Killer John Woo & Hard Boiled asian films with chow yun fat. Timeless classics which for some reason was at one point very hard to get hold off. I love chinese/hk films plus martial arts films it was at one time extremely niche. You either went without used online.

As local places got it less used the online even detriment to saving money. I just hate online shopping it too risky I already in the passed got done so got me clamming up to use it anymore even though bank re-emburst it. Martial arts films much dearer due to importing so not uncommon to see them still £16.00 for even dvd at £22.00 BD. They are coming down.

Still I have used the online therefore guilty.

I do think if these companies threaten to take there custom due to pettyness somewhere else then its disgraceful.

Are they hoping threats mean the government wont make them do it.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote