View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:46   #34
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: 30M minimum by end of 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
Who mentioned Docsis 3? I was being specific to Andrew's question about the VMNG300 which to all intents and purposes is an obsolete device that they want off the network which they are replacing wherever possible as they obviously have no intention of wasting money with firmware upgrades or reprising the device.

That device should never have been issued as I have said on numerous occasions they tested Cisco and Motorola devices but someone thought it better to go down the generic route, and if you are on ongoing doctors prescription you will know by experience that generic drugs only saves money and is never a quality alternative.
I can't believe that after spending the last year defending the superhub you are now beating up the vmng300. It kicks ass over the shub and despite Ben's previous assertions that VM also had probms with it, it has been perfect compared to the numerous issues with the shub and the time it has (still is) taking to resolve them.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote