View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 11:05   #3
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.
Re: Why do you stay with Virgin, even if you are unhappy with the TV service?

In my case i chose sky originally as i have been given permission from my housing association for a dish on my flat, but the dish would have to go on a pole to go just over the blocks roof in front of me,sky had four attempts at this sending youngsters around despite my having told them i needed a pole put up at height,i took four half days off work for appointments each time sky failed to send the right people and i lost holiday.

In the end out of frustration i phoned NTL and went with them now virgin media,the annoying thing also apart from my wasted holiday was an offer had just ended on sky and ntl which was for sky sports free for a year promotion due to skys performance i misssed out,after i had ntl installed sky rang me up about a week later and said if i still wanted to go with them,the orignal installation firm they gave the job to had now been dispensed with they would send better intallers around now if i wanted, my reply well its a family forum.

Hence i have been with NTL/virgin media ever since and am quite happy at the moment with sky sports Red Button on the way.

And i would now miss VOD if i left hence i opted for this on the vote.