View Single Post
Old 27-12-2009, 18:56   #4384
Fred Fish
Inactive

Services: Virgin VIP
Fred Fish is just really niceFred Fish is just really niceFred Fish is just really niceFred Fish is just really niceFred Fish is just really niceFred Fish is just really nice
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2009)

I am all in favour of "freebies" but I already pay for picture box. Now before you think this is a moan about me having to pay for something when others can get it for free - I really dont mind, I understand the commercial sense of making it free for a while to entice new viewers to subscribe, good for us all in the long run.

No my whinge is that I have tried a few times today to access picturebox (which I am paying for) and all I get is a message that says that VM are experiencing unusualy high traffic in my area and to try later (or something similar). Now I can only put this down to lots of "free" users trying to access the service. So not only am I not able to access the service having paid for it because free users are accessing it, it would strike me that if the purpose of offering the service free is to entice people to sign up then loads of people will be thinking "this is a bit rubbish - I cant even access the films".

And after all that I AM a bit miffed that I cant access something I am paying for because VM have decided to offer it free.... there I have said it, I AM the grinch that stole christmas !!!