Thread: PS+ Changes
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 14:32   #2
RealDiamond
Inactive

Services: Free^60meg No, Free^30meg Yes, TV M, Phone M. Running Kubuntu 12.04+Chromium Browser On Free laptop
RealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really niceRealDiamond is just really nice
Re: PS+ Changes

What suprised me is they Picked ALL but 1 Title that Id never even rent on BD. yet allone wait for a download for.

Infamous 2 ( First was boring enough no way I would do all that 3D platforming yet again.)
LBP2 Zzzz ( It was bad enough doing the betas trying to stay awake.)
Motorstorm3 ( not different enough from the first 2 games. Split second allready did real time route changes and at a faster pace)

Darksiders was the Exception. (I choose to rent this ages ago) but it was not good enough for me to keep. ( Its so old now and had allready been discounted so much. was only £6.99)

Releasing BD titles is a risky move as if the BD titles is to high profile a lot of PS+ users Will allready have the titles.

Can see this increasing the number of 3 month rentals subs as PSN titles don't have a long play time unlike BD versions. but as there will only be 3 new titles a month could see people letting there sub expire for months at a time. till they want some of the 3 new tiltes.
RealDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote