View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 22:18   #49
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
It's something I've always been curious about too but something we will probably never learn. Comedy Central + 1 and ESPN are both only in the XL package. Surely both channels don't get an equal slice of the XL pie? I'd imagine viewing figures must play part in who gets what also. Actually when looking through the XL package, there are some channels that are XL only that I wouldn't mind seeing go...... if it freed up money to land other channels such as SKY Atlantic or Premier Sports. For me the likes of The Horror Channel, Liverpool TV, Motors TV, Current TV, Travel & Living plus TV5 can all go. I've never watched any of those channels.
Thats the problem with multi channel TV you cannot please everybody myself i did used to watch current TV (now gone anyway )and the horror channel for me sky atlantic would be one channel i would never watch,plus premier sport has been offered a slot on VM as a premuim channel which they did not want apparently! i would not watch it in the XL large pack anyway,so as i said you cannot please everybody.