View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 08:01   #8
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Sky+ Boxes phased out

I was tempted with Sky, as a couple of guys turned up at my door the night before last and said they can save me money.

So once they went through the figures it would save me about £20 a month, but when I asked them to check what broadband speed I should get he just said upto 20Mbps, I replied what a load of bulls danglies, I live 2.5K's from my local exchange so asked him to check properly.

After a quick phone call he said I could get up to 3.5Mbps down and wait for it 335Kbps up.

To which I replied "pick your coat up on the way out"

The price was tempting though.

Just out of curiosity does anyone know if and when the Padgate exchange in Warrington is going ADSL+
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote