View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 09:51   #2080
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
[/COLOR]I must say Miliband's idea of flying Saltires around England is likely to go down well. I mean loads of us English folks will have them lying around in cupboards and for those few who don't, well the shops are always full of them south of the border. I was in our local high street only yesterday and Saltires were readily available and selling like hotcakes...
I know it's funny in a way but it also shows how detached he is from what the reality is here in Scotland.
We have a percentage of dedicated Nats who will vote Yes no matter what. We have a percentage of Unionists who will vote NO, no matter what.
We have a percentage of voters who are not convinced by the Yes argument and intend to vote No
We have a percentage of voters who not convinced by the BT argument and intend to vote Yes

Then there's people like me, sitting on the fence with a week to go. We're the ones who will make the decision and many of us are having, or trying to have an intelligent discussion about this. Possibly the most important vote that any of us have cast.
Distractions that insult our intelligence are likely to probe the stubborn, rebellious psyche of our Scottish nature and push us off the fence into the Yes camp.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote