View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 08:23   #2079
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtx View Post
If scotland go their own way, then join the EU while we vote to get leave, will we have to build a big fence between us and scotland to stop them all coming over the borders? Bit like they have between mexico and america.

Could be good money to be made in smuggling tunnels
How do you smuggle tunnels?

---------- Post added at 08:23 ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 ----------

I must say Miliband's idea of flying Saltires around England is likely to go down well. I mean loads of us English folks will have them lying around in cupboards and for those few who don't, well the shops are always full of them south of the border. I was in our local high street only yesterday and Saltires were readily available and selling like hotcakes...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote