View Single Post
Old 27-11-2016, 07:56   #3110
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

So I signed up for netflix for first time ever, reading here made me straight reach for my iPad and stream to Apple TV but seeing I only had 15% and couldn't recall if Apple TV had native Netflix I thought I might as well try to do this through TiVo

And wow was I surprised, it was quick and responsive and the whole user experience was lightening fast. I was expecting to have the same sluggishness user experience that you get with sky movies which I gets round by reviewing sky movies on the iPad app and then type the movie into TiVo app rather than going through the menu navigation but this was miles different and faster

Pity that the first thing I watch was for the Mrs; Gilmor girls, but can't fault VM for that

A