View Single Post
Old 28-04-2012, 13:35   #1
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Superhub just stopped working on wifi?

Anyone else had this? My wi-fi is 'on' according to all my settings but I can't connect any device to it since this morning.

2 different Androids, one windows mobile phone and one desktop pc, so it's not the devices problem, but the routers, any ideas or suggestions?

Has there been a new firmware update been pushed though?

I did have a period of time yesterday when the internet (completely) went down, I assumed it was VM doing some maintenance or something.

SH Event log is saying this:

Time Priority Description
Sat Apr 28 09:45:11 2012 Critical (3) DHCP FAILED - Requested Info not supported.;CM-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CMTS-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Sat Apr 28 09:44:54 2012 Critical (3) No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CMTS-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CM-QOS=1.0;CM-VER=3.0;
Time Not Established Critical (3) DHCP FAILED - Requested Info not supported.;CM-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CMTS-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CM-QOS=1.0;CM-VER=3.0;
Time Not Established Critical (3) No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CMTS-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CM-QOS=1.0;CM-VER=3.0;
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote