View Single Post
Old 23-02-2012, 18:31   #15
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: Pay frozen for third year running

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
www.skynews.com Just announced on Sky, that 1.6 million council workers have there pay frozen for third year in a row.

That will also effect myself, what the hell is going wrong with this government, l blaming them for this terrible clamp down on local authorities on the budgets they apply to paying staff.

In my job l have not had a pay rise in three years and been told that from 2013 l will get 1% rise.

We are now struggling to pay bills, which l am now finding financial problems, what is important to pay and what not to pay, you go to car parks, these have all increased, everything has gone up.

This government has no idea on what is happening to the voter, they are forcing to work FREE for there benefit, with some companies pulling out of this arrangement as it is causing tensions.

Electric, water, petrol, coal all important materials that we all use and have to pay for, but pay is frozen - how the hell does the voter survive.
If you have only had a pay freeze then think yourself lucky Arthur .I've had year on year pay cuts ,couple that with constant price rises which effectively make the pay cut bigger i wholeheartedly wish that all i had to worry about was a pay freeze .....pay freeze ,i bloody wish