View Single Post
Old 16-09-2011, 07:46   #1
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one
Virgin Install Technicians

Are Virgin using Kelly Communications now for installation alongside their own techs in Swansea?

The Reason i asked i was out and about yesterday and saw 3 Kelly Communications vans, 2 had BT on it and one had Virgin Media on it.

The other reason i ask is ive read on some forums some really bad stories about their techs and installations and a friend of mine is due to have services installed and wondering if one of their techs will install and what sort of standard they would be.
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote