View Single Post
Old 25-08-2004, 12:48   #7
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Re: mastercare or currys coverplan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm1
I wouldnt say that. bought a set two years ago for £199 which developed a fault they could not repair. They gave me a loan set (after I asked) then about 10 days after I had vouchers for £ 280 for a set and £ 70 towards a new cover plan.

Cover plans are only a waste of money if nothing goes wrong, but if it does..................!
That's your experience of them and I'm glad that you got the result you did. Yours was a fault they couldn't fix though, many people are left waiting because their property is sent for repairs or they have to await a technichian to call.
I've had equipment under a mastercare agreement that spent most of its time in a repair center as they refused to replace it with a new unit Recently we had a fault with the washing machine that they told us would mean a 10 day wait for an engineer as the one in our area was on holiday 2 minutes later I had the back off the washer and had replaced the shod belt that was the fault. It took longer to get Mastercare on the phone than it did to repair the machine.
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote