View Single Post
Old 20-01-2012, 13:42   #89
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

I was coming on to have a moan but everyone elses posts have put my problem into perspective. So,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Today has been a bitch of a day.

Last Wednesday a guy in one of the departments collapsed at home, not feeling well, on Saturday his wife made him go to see a Dr, on Sunday he was placed in a induced coma, yesturday he died , some of his friends were in tears, I had only briefly spoken to him in my time here.

Plus the guy I'm temping for has been spending one day a week in a hospis, in preperation for going in there for the final time, and my boss is going to see him to sort out music for his funeral.

All in all a crap day and days to come.
Your post really brings home the fact that none of us are immortal and to make use of every precious day. Sad times for everyone concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycoSymz View Post
Redundancies announced at work - 4 out of 8 to go and I'm on the list
Sorry to hear your news. The long drawn out procedures make it even worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post

I was hoping 2012 was going to be a better year than last: the boiler on the blink last week was bad enough, but now I'm told my big Sis has been re-admitted to hospital with breathing difficulties and other problems. She just recently got home after recovering from a twisted bowel.
Oh Tinky I am so sorry. It doesn't seem fair that your sister has had to back to hospital again. I hope you get good news from her very soon