View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 14:36   #1
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Olympus OM10 question

I just found my old 35mm camera in a drawer and decided to see if it was still working. I knew there was no film in it but decided to wind on and take a shot to see if the mechanism was still working. As I depressed the shutter release I heard the usual clunk but then nothing. It appears the shutter has opened but not closed and I can't seem to get it to do so.

I don't know much about cameras but am wondering if the 2 button cells accessed on the bottom of the camera body could have anyhting to do with this or whether the shutter operation is purely mechanical and there's some other problem. Any thoughts anyone?

Cheers as usual.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote