View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 17:02   #650
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, what an outburst, Richard!

My point about not knowing the full facts of your problem was that you were trying to gain sympathy by supplying a limited amount of information about your problem which was clearly a very one-sided version of events. When I started reading about your problems some time back I was sympathetic, but having read through such a huge number of what appear to be attention seeking issues, I have realised that you are taking us all for fools.

I don't know why you expect VM to fall over themselves to appease you, you are not that important. Your constant references to the Equalities Act rather betrays your angle on all this, and I am sure I'm not the only one to squirm as you raise this time and again for every issue as if you want us to believe that you are a victim here.

You say that I have 'blind support' for Virgin Media. I don't! Read my posts. I have been critical of their failure to maximise content for a start - have you not been paying attention? And why do you suggest that I advocate 'petty revenge'? I'm not sure what you are on, but can I have some?

Just to clarify: clearly, we all have our own experiences. But when one's own experience has been positive over 20 years, and then someone sticks their head up and comes out with whinge after whinge, I think one can be forgiven for thinking "what the..."!

The credibility problem you have, Richard, is that despite all the competition, and despite all your complaints, you remain with Virgin Media. That says everything to me. If you consider Sky or BT to be a step too far, it can't be that bad, can it?

---------- Post added at 00:59 ---------- Previous post was at 00:52 ----------

The words pot and kettle come to mind.

I have absolutely no intention of stirring anything up, Richard, you are far more skilled than I at that game.

Please re-read my posts. I have been pretty positive throughout, but I will not put up with unjustified criticisms, trolls or whingers.

Now, please, let's get this thread back on track, can we? Your complaint had nothing to do with what's coming soon on Virgin Media. I'd much rather be writing about that.
And I wont tolerate the likes of you following me round the forum making discriminatory remarks or harassing the severely disabled.

I have taken screenshots and will be seeking advice. Check your PM.

If you are unable to trust yourself from doing this; you should put me on ignore.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 04-03-2017 at 17:12.