View Single Post
Old 23-01-2012, 22:43   #12
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Services Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
You're like an endless wealth of Sky related links and knowledge!

Sounds really promising, Sky are really leading the UK market in this field and I hop they continue to innovate, pushing the boundaries of what is possible.

I was watching take me out yesterday with the mrs' and she kept pointing out dresses and shoes that she really liked. Zeebox could potentially highlight the clothes being worn, allowing us to get a little more info and even purchase them!
LOL could end up costing you a fortune the zeebox app claims to work currently with TIVO although it does say you need to enable Network remote on the box so not sure whether this update will have killed that function.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote