View Single Post
Old 26-09-2009, 22:50   #6
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: Stopping smoking support.

Well done. I know the cravings can feel all encompassing at times but it does get easier.

You'll get weak moments and that's when you've got to remind yourself that just one cigarette will set you back to the 40+ a day. Write down all the reasons why you have given up smoking and when you get a weak moment read it to remind yourself.

I've had an eventful life but I still reckon that giving up my 40+ a day habit over is the most difficult thing I've ever done. It's also been the most rewarding: as Reedy says you'll find new energy levels, you'll also find out what food really tastes like .

It's you against the weed. Are you really going to let that pathetic little ***** continue to beat you. Think of somebody you detest, hate or strongly dislike and when you think of a cigarette put a little mental image of their face on it.

It is all mind games so use any trick you want to get over the worse.

In moments of despair keep reminding yourself it does get easier. Keep it up.
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote