View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 21:33   #9
damien c
cf.mega poster

Services: Tivo, 100mb, Mobile
damien c has reached the bronze age
damien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze age
Re: viewing the hidden partition in vista

what you need to do is click on the start menu and there should, be a option that says the make of your pc. then in there should be an option to burn recovery disks if not you need to phone the manufacturer as they by law have to give a option, to burn these disks as most of the times, if there is a fault with the machine they will ask you to try to restore back to factory settings. i have had to do this many a times when i worked for comet for customers.

as acer use acer e-recovery management
hp use a hp option in the start menu under programs
and so do nearly all the other manufacturers.
as i said by law they have to provide a option to burn the discs as, they do not by law now have to provide a windows install disc due to the copying of the discs.
my advice phone the manufacturer for help.