View Single Post
Old 28-11-2017, 19:41   #835
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Why should the Banks have to withstand anything ? Clearly Brexit is going to be of huge benefit, not some oncoming economic disaster where aim is to just survive ?
(however think you've posted on the wrong thread )

Think you are getting me confused I'm all for brexit and I haven't posted in the wrong thread.

I never said it was going to be an economic disaster either I'll leave that to the remainers. It was posted in this thread because it's post election, better the banks are ready and shows the current government are at least doing something. Given that Corbyn would have been let in the banks wouldn't have been ready the money would have funded the increase in living wage for the lazy benefit claimants that see dole as a way to live.

I'm more bothered about another GE so soon after leaving (better that May doesn't leave us in the tripe like Cameron did)