View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 09:52   #17
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: Botched upgrade to Vivid 300 from Gamer 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexxeh View Post
So who can put me back on the correct code? Presumably /somebody/ can, even if a first line agent/sales or whoever can't.

I was promised an email by the complaints manager putting it in writing that I'm no longer held to contract since they're not providing the appropriate service, but that hasn't materialised.

Also my direct debit was taken for the new plan amount, and the cost of a new Superhub 3, even though they were credited back and changed back. So a £72 direct debit taken even though I'm £90+ in credit. Madness... of course, nobody on the phone seems to know what to do and there's no way to actually get hold of somebody in the complaints department who called me.
The real problem here is the definition of "correct" code. There are other, better ways to solve your particular issue than putting you on an old code that's no longer active on the system. Believe me, you'll likely just end up with issues down the line as that code was taken off for a reason, e.g. you might get automatically moved to another one anyway.

My advice to you would be to contact the CEO's office, they'll have a lot more power to get you sorted - but it's unlikely they'll provision an old code just for yourself.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote