View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 20:40   #13
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Are VM frontline staff now discouraged from escalating customer issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Seriously ?

I'm amazed anyone helps you tbh, if you tried to "correct" me you would be told where to go.
Well, it's your absolute right to put up with staff being rude/disrespectful/immature towards you for a service that you pay a lot of money for each month.

Whilst, in the most serious incident, he didn't "tell me where to go", he might as well have done. I wouldn't have accepted this from my own staff, let alone someone else's!

I escelated this to senior level and invited them to form their own judgement after listening to the recording. They agreed that the agent behaved inappropriately, took action to deal with him and compensated me accordingly.

---------- Post added at 19:40 ---------- Previous post was at 19:31 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
tell them paying your monthly bill is 'out of your hands'
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
I am worried that if I do take it to CISAS, VM will use it as an excuse to cut me off.
They can't do anything vindictive to 'punish' you for complaining, although I do believe that your account becomes frozen which prevents any changes to up/downgrades until the dispute is resolved.

Any VM staff reading this will probably be able to provide more info. than I can. If not, I'm happy to contact a friend who works for VM, without mentioning any names etc to him, to ascertain the correct position
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote