Thread: VM Business New VM Business service - 350Mb
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 18:46   #64
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: New VM Business service - 350Mb

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedotlair View Post
Thank you sir. Ignitionnet and yourself are my only sources of knowledge on it being fixed as VM is giving me static on the subject
I'm waiting for VMB to contact me back regarding my order so that I can tell them where to stick it right now.

They don't answer enquiries from their website. They don't answer their Twitter support handle, while the residential account responds in minutes. This issue is in part self-inflicted and should've been dealt with months ago. The earlier speed upgrades are worthless as in this area the upgrades are running months behind schedule anyway.

So given support seems worse than residential, speed upgrades won't come earlier and static IP addressing doesn't work there's zero incentive to spend the extra.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote