View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 19:42   #39
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: Sky Q ....likes and dislikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Like most content variable , The Blacklist looks good in UHD as does the football.

I'm very impressed with how quick the UHD On Demand content becomes available almost instantly on my Sky Fibre connection.
Interesting to note that all the UHD content in films has been remastered so presumably there is some catching up to with the film/program makers.

---------- Post added at 19:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Does anyone have images of the inteface, does it still list your recordings, and their status, particularly "Viewed" ?
I've just had a quick look at my recordings some watched some still to watch and no there is no way to see what has been viewed or part viewed .My biggest gripe with Q is that i feel the interface needs a complete redesign ,far too many unnecessary button pressings to get into certain parts of the menu there is no back button .User friendly it is not

I would consider Sky Q as a work in progress

---------- Post added at 19:42 ---------- Previous post was at 19:15 ----------

Correction ,had to search this solution on the Sky forum

When you have not watched a recording there will be a small white dot on the tile, when you have watched then there will be a thin blue line showing how much of the recording you have watched.