View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 12:24   #31
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Q ....likes and dislikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
For me, channel ordering is a significant issue and one I've always been critical of on cable as well as Sky. I am very cautious about cancelling VM to go to Sky for this very reason.

I am surprised more people don't complain about this issue because what's the point of having loads of channels if you can't find them?

On Freeview, I've always ordered the channels exactly as I want them and on what channel numbers I want. I wish there was more flexibility to do the same on the pay platforms too.
According to you this won't be a problem for too long as people move away from pay linear channels.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote