View Single Post
Old 31-08-2013, 20:47   #102
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
Channel 4 is to become the new UK terrestrial television home of the NFL and Super Bowl as part of a two-year agreement with the NFL. http://www.nfluk.com/opinions/articl...tv-home-nfl-uk
Great news for non pay tv subscribers and good for the sport.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
Still no news about MNF as soon as I hear anything I wil post the details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Someone posted that ITV4 were rumoured to be considering it however I'm not sure if that's correct.
Seems the ITV4 info is wrong as NFL UK says Channel 4 will be the exclusive terrestrial broadcaster , so that leaves either ESPN (BT) or Sky to pick it up , saw a post suggesting some of the European rights had been picked up by Mr Murdochs Fox Sports.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote