Thread: Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2011, 16:14   #23
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybessant View Post
Hello again,

It is now day 25 since Virgin flooded and ruined my floor - still we have no access to a washing machine and we continue to trip on the damaged floor - Virgin/Mapgroup's insurers have a second set of estimates(remarkably similar to the 1st set but the prices have gone up for flooring by £1 per metre - they could have saved that if they had been more prompt methinks.
I await with bated breath their decision to give the go ahead and send payment for repairs(may need new lungs after this nightmare ends - if it ever does)

Regards,

Ray
as you have mentioned your house has copper pipes, so the installer has no 'get out' clause, you should also claim a months "rent", i know you own the house, but you have mentioned you havent moved in because of the damage, are you paying rent somewhere else, or living with a friend, if so, you are entitled to some damages (not sure exactly how much)
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote