View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 19:03   #2
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future
Re: V+ box and rf modulator

Basically, you need to connect the RF modulator to the scart output on the V+, if your mod supports direct scart connection then your laughing, if it takes rca phono plugs then you need a scart block output adaptor or a scart that is wired to rca outputs. Plug the ariel lead from the mod to the telly, check what uhf channel the rf mod outputs on and do an analougue tune on your tv to that uhf channel (some mods let you choose the output frequency). I would advise connecting the scart to the vcr output as i don't think the V+ can output over HDMI and TV Scart at the same time. Personally i would have got an HDMI repeater and done HDMI over cat 6, or HDMI over mains but thats just me, most normal peeps would have just got a V HD box installed
DaMac is offline   Reply With Quote