View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 11:02   #14
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: watching catchup on the v6 box

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
I think he's saying he can't get Sky Fibre at the new property, but can get VM.

I still don't understand the concern though. Why would you want to download On Demand, when you can watch it immediately?
I know, but I am still confused. He implies that he can't get a better speed than 3MB, which is why I suggested that he change his broadband to VM.

As for the downloading, I do understand this, because that's what you do with Sky, and then it is shown in your recordings list. The OP doesn't seem to appreciate that VM works differently and there is no need to download it.

If he wants it to appear in 'My Shows', he just needs to bookmark it, and it will appear there.I expect he wants that outcome so that he doesn't forget about the programme if he wants to watch it later.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote