View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 11:15   #12604
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Enjoy lunch with your Dad weenie, such a pity you and your sister can't make it up, life's too short.
While I agree with you Tinky that life is too short, but it is also too short to keep allowing the same people to hurt and disappoint you over and over again.

I'm done making excuses for her, I'm done questioning the who is blame as to why she is like this towards both myself and my family.

I truly see no benefit in her being in my life at all and tbh and she just ain't worth the hassle IMHO.

In regards to my Dad were getting on a lot better now since I have removed her from my life. Maybe were getting on better because my Dad is no longer having to take sides and I do my best to make our situation as easy for him as possible, example is she is going to visit I make sure that I'm not there, if I decide to drop in for a cuppa and I see her car I simply drive on by.

My Dad and I have seem to have a unwritten rule and that is I do not speak her name nor does he to me. If he speaks of me to her then that's fine but for me I do not want nor need to know anything about her.