View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 10:08   #74
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Las Vegas: Mass shooting in Mandalay Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Maybe also a limit on the number of guns able to be held and a law to prevent owners selling their old weapons to anyone other than than a licensed dealer. On the news the other day I'm sure I heard that in some places it's possible to buy a gun legitimately according to the various state rules etc but then sell it on or give it to whoever you want. That just sounds bizarre.
Yup. I think 'gun shows/expos' are allowed to sell weapons without any checking etc in some states. Literally turn up, hand over cash, walk out with it. Not sure how true that is though.

Part of the idea of having a weapon registered to a licence is then you need to account for it. If it's used in a crime and the serial number is registered to you then you need to explain how it came to be in the possession of the person who committed the crime.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote