View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 05:48   #105
bubblegun
cf.addict

Services: Virgin TV 360 Virgin 500Mb FTTP -AX86+AC86U AIMesh - O2 Mobile
bubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nice
Re: Virgin Media prices are going up again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I am paid up to January with my years subscription so should be ok till then

Probably not. You'll find money you've paid up-front (apart from telephone line rental) will run out a bit sooner so you'll likely get a bill earlier than expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
That term has always been there, and Virgin Media will always send out some form of price change notification where it affects a customer to the registered contact details.

However there many factors that can mean that a customer doesn't see the notification. From people not reading what Virgin Media sent, to not ensuring Virgin Media have the correct email or contact postal address, to the postal service losing the post, or an email ending up in SPAM folder.

So it's a prompt to say that people should also check their bills and speak to Virgin Media if there is change they want to query.
So, technically, customers have at least 60 days to cancel in these price rise circumstances since they should be notified at least 30 days before the first bill with a price rise included in it and then have another 30/31 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Just received the price rise email this morning stating.
Cancel Now!!!

They're trying to trick you!

I'm just kidding, but they are..

Last edited by bubblegun; 08-09-2017 at 05:55.
bubblegun is offline   Reply With Quote