View Single Post
Old 15-02-2012, 14:02   #75
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Re: Considering going for a Tivo box! Help to answer questions pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to cable View Post
Nope, you just say what you had on Sky and how much it cost, then what you have on Virgin and how much you pay.

The services should almost identical or as close as possible and the Virginmedia one will show as £70 cheaper than the Sky one. It really is that simple. So off you go..

---------- Post added at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

Nope, you just say what you had on Sky and how much it cost, then what you have on Virgin and how much you pay.

The services should almost identical or as close as possible and the Virginmedia one will show as £70 cheaper than the Sky one. It really is that simple. So off you go..

You didnt say you pay the same amount but get more EG-100Mb you said Sky is £70 more than VM, so I just wonder what you had on Sky and what you have on VM?
You really need to read my earlier posts. And then take into account all sorts of packages to do with phone calls, etc...

Like I said, it's far more complicated. Lets just say I played Sky and VM off against each other, and ended up saving £70 per month by moving the lot to VM. Sky didn't even attempt to come close.
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote