View Single Post
Old 15-02-2012, 13:51   #74
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter
Re: Considering going for a Tivo box! Help to answer questions pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
No it's far more complicated than that I'm afraid.
Nope, you just say what you had on Sky and how much it cost, then what you have on Virgin and how much you pay.

The services should almost identical or as close as possible and the Virginmedia one will show as £70 cheaper than the Sky one. It really is that simple. So off you go..

---------- Post added at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
No it's far more complicated than that I'm afraid.
Nope, you just say what you had on Sky and how much it cost, then what you have on Virgin and how much you pay.

The services should almost identical or as close as possible and the Virginmedia one will show as £70 cheaper than the Sky one. It really is that simple. So off you go..

You didnt say you pay the same amount but get more EG-100Mb you said Sky is £70 more than VM, so I just wonder what you had on Sky and what you have on VM?
New to cable is offline   Reply With Quote