View Single Post
Old 15-02-2012, 13:31   #72
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter
Re: Considering going for a Tivo box! Help to answer questions pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
Yes I agree, as it all depends on your package, and your circumstances. However with my package, like I said, I save £70 per month, and that was what decided it for me before I found out how much better the Tivo is than the Sky box.

Both Sky and VM will try to out do each other. So if you called VM, they would probably beat your Sky package just to get your custom. But in my case Sky just conceded defeat, because they couldn't come close.
£70 saving? Jesus and you have 3 phonelines 2 TV boxes and 100Mb BB, So what TV package do you have and what are you paying VM. An what the hell did you have on Sky. You must of had like 5 Multiroom boxes.

Although I see you only have 2 VM boxes so I assume you only had 2 on sky.

Ok I built a bundle of 100Mb, TV-L and phone with a second box on VM that comes to £74 only including 1 phoneline an you have 3 so you're saving £70 from what you were paying Sky.

So your Sky package was AT LEAST £144??? Jezz you must of had like 6 multiroom boxes- But then thats not a saving as you would of downgraded for VM- What was your Sky package dude?

So your Sky package was atleast
New to cable is offline   Reply With Quote