View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 12:06   #3027
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
Yawn. Old and disingenuous. Next?

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

The governments "leaked memo" (if it was anything of the sort) mentioned the thing about the cake. Us realistic brexiteers are more realistic and understand that there will be pain. But it will be worth it in the end.

---------- Porst added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:38 ----------

Because that's what you remoaners think of us........and how the liberal left have 'talked' to us for years. Hell, Jonathan Pie puts it better than I can.

---------- Post added at 22:54 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

My sense of humour is wearing a little thin in light of remoaners attempts to delay or sabotage brexit.
It was first tweeted 2 weeks ago, but thank you for your Breitbartian 'post-truth' rebuttal...

Not for the majority of posters on this forum, it isn't, and for you to conflate your experiences on FB with this forum, and reacting the way you are, is, to use your own words, disingenuous...

It's like if you go to one pub for a beer, and there's a bunch of anti-social twits who give you a hard time, so when you are at another pub where no one is behaving that way, you treat them as if they are the original group - that soon becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, if you're not careful...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 04-12-2016 at 12:28.