View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 16:00   #111
Rexz
cf.addict

Services: VM 152mbit + TV + Phone
Rexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of lightRexz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Traffic Management Changes - April 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumping View Post
It's not about doing it everyday it was just some examples, there are plenty of ways to use quite a lot of data everyday. If you have a family with a few kids streaming videos playing online games etc etc I mean its really not hard to use a lot of bytes a day. We will use more and more data too so people bought their internet package depending on usage so the fact that it changes and get more restricted is imho a huge step backwards.

Sure there are some people out there that abuse the connection and download/seed 24/7 illegal stuff but its more easy than ever to get high usage legally and I shouldn't have to sit and list all of them just because some people believe that what we been told that downloading have to be illegal is gospel.
I couldn't agree more. I'm getting so tired of people living in the past. I also hate getting classified as a downloader of illegal content as soon as I go over normal usage (so normal is browsing the internet and receiving emails right?).
Rexz is offline   Reply With Quote