View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 02:27   #9
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: All hub3 users affected by confirmed latency issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefu View Post
It's Virgins fault because this latency showed up in the trials, but they went ahead and issued the faulty kit anyway.
No, its not Virgins fault at all, its Intels fault.

VM obviously decided that the vast majority of people really dont care that much about it, and its something they can fix it by rolling out the fix at some point.
As I keep having to point out to all the SH3 doom and gloom merchants, my service is running just fine, using this so called "faulty kit".

The purpose of a trial is to gather information, and then use that information to make decisions, and clearly they decided they could live with this issue for now.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote