View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 17:50   #2994
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Quick question mate, unrelated to the above reply, I have said on here before that my SH2 is in my spare bedroom which I use as an office etc, it's approx., 10 metres from where my main TV is, I cannot move the SH2, i'm on 200Mb BB, so will the WiFi signal be good enough to operate the V6, or should I buy homeplugs and connect one of them to the V6 for a better signal?
Sorry, there's no way I can predict that. It depends on lots of things like the thickness of the walls and what other wi-fi networks are in the area.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote