View Single Post
Old 24-06-2017, 12:21   #1652
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
And not crushingly dull for once either

I think so to, there's a reason trump and corbyn have become popular
I'm sure Osem was not referring to Trump regarding people being idiotic and hypocrites, I'm sure he would be happy to say either way.

In other news, former US Attorney General Lyretta Lynch, who served under President Obama, is under Senate investigation, after former FBI Director James Comey's testimony that she ordered him to not say in a press briefing that Hillary Clinton was under FBI investigation and told him to call it a 'matter', which confused and concerned him as he said in the testimony, Lynch seemed to be aligning with the Clinton campaign and that it was only days earlier that Lynch had met with former President, Bill Clinton, on the back of a plane while it sat on the tarmac for about 40 minutes.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/senate...17-6?r=US&IR=T

Quote:
Several members of the Senate Judiciary Committee have opened a bipartisan inquiry into whether former Attorney General Loretta Lynch interfered in the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.

The senators — Republicans Lindsay Graham and Chuck Grassley and Democrats Dianne Feinstein and Sheldon Whitehouse — were prompted in part by former FBI Director James Comey's June Senate testimony, in which he said that he was "confused" and "concerned" by Lynch's treatment of the investigation.