View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 09:50   #19
Central

Services: Sky + HD family pack 50mb XXL Phone M Sutton Coldfield TX
Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society
Re: Yet more new HD coming to Sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to cable View Post
Bullying is the norm and is accepted on this site it would seem. If you dig through my posting history you won't find a single offensive or abusive post from me.

I have even sent screen prints of the bullying I have received on here from member and VM staff to the Niel berkett email address and received a reply from a woman called Marina M**** (I won't give the full name).

I was assured this site is in no way endorsed or connected to Virginmedia and staff on here are in no allowed to act in a official capacity and there comments do not represent Virginmedia.

I then emailed again asking to cancel my remaining service quoting the bullying from this site as my reason, this was a matter of days ago. I have had a phonecall and the person who called is going to review my original email and call me back. So lets see what happens.
I don't get why you feel that VM will do anything about an unofficial site though. At best they will tell you not to use it.
Central is offline   Reply With Quote