View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 20:31   #29
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roughbeast View Post
There is no kerfuffle about this reshuffle except the kerfuffle that exists in media fantasies.

The media think they can decide the timetable of this kind of decision making. If JC had done the reshuffle in an instant it would have been touted as 'revenge sacking'. Because he took time to think, consult and be balanced he is accused of being dithering and confused. The media, including, I am afraid to say, The Guardian, are still utterly confused by JC's brand of democracy. They won't rest until they get rid of him and can say, "It is us wot dun it."

As for the resigning shadow ministers: They clearly have not got over JC winning the leadership election with a ground swell of public opinion. Why do they remind me of the GOP and their attitude to Obama? They are only democratic when it suits them.
Wow ... I've seen some deluded posts on this forum over the years but that takes some beating.

There was no "ground swell of public opinion" behind the election of Jeremy Corbyn. As has been repeatedly posted in this thread today, those that elected him amount to less than 3% of the British electorate.

This massive, collective self-deception amongst the Corbynistas over how popular (or otherwise) he really is, is really going to sting come the 2020 election.