View Single Post
Old 29-04-2012, 23:06   #6
Fawkes
Inactive

Services: VM: 120M Broadband, TV + Landline
Fawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond reputeFawkes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is this the end for freedom on the internet????

I don't like the look of CISPA but there is not much my MP can do about a US law (I know there are similar laws planned here).
The problem is most of the popular services (Google, Facebook ect.) fall under US jurisdiction.
I doubt any government would be interested in the contents of my emails after all I'm not interested in most of them but that doesn't mean they should have the right to look.