View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 14:13   #578
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Yes, from then on I agree it’s been a shambles, delay after delay. It’s a joke.
It may seem that way, but we have a date for leaving and the government will stick to it.

If there's a lack of progress, it's because of Brussels intransigence regarding the exorbitant price they want Britain to pay on leaving.

This is, once again, a negotiation. Best to judge it at the end rather than keep distracting the government with problems being put in the way by Clegg, Sturgeon, Clarke and all the other usual suspects.

---------- Post added at 14:13 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
I'm with Mick, voted leave with no regrets.

The Government now find themselves at a loss as to how to proceed,
probably because they're still in their PC sensitive mindset and daren't say or do anything to upset the 'enemy'

Can't remember the last time we had a 'strong' leadership that knew how to get things done
The Government isn't at a loss as to how to proceed. It's strategy seems clear enough to me.

It's Barnier & Co who are in the slow lane, with the purpose of causing as much frustration as possible.

I expect things will go a lot faster once it sinks in that GB will definitely leave without a deal if it has to.