View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 09:43   #77
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Ha ha!

It certainly does seem old fashioned these days to watch stuff via DVDs! It's streaming all the way for me now! I haven't watched any DVDs at all this past year.
We are getting that way in our house too. Just buying the odd box set to match the others we already have. We were finding we only watched films once. They took up too much room so got rid of a load. Streaming/Renting films via Netflix, Amazon or Virgin Store is so much more efficient and also less costly. I'd rather pay a couple of quid to stream a movie than £15 to buy one to only watch it once.

I don't know if the majority of people are also doing this, but if they are, it seems a strange time to announce the buy & keep store.